Saturday, April 4, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

So we headed out to the Ambassador's residence this morning for an Easter egg hunt. There were quite a few people there. I would say around 25-30 children. It was a very nice time despite the weather being cloudy and a bit on the cool side. The folks at the residence did a great job with lots of food and drink for before and after the actual "event".
On the appointed time, someone yelled go and the expected mayhem ensued. Sophia did quite well and ended up with 6 or 7 eggs - although I think she got a couple of them by plucking them from some other children's basket. I guess the practice runs that Grammy was making her do in the backyard paid off.

She was quite pleased when she figured out that there was candy inside the plastic eggs! Here's a shot of her with her loot. Grammy and I took quite a few photos and we even have a bit of video. I will be posting the photos out to a web photo album shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment